Come join me on a tour of my best posts for the holiday season. Apparently I get excited about posting for the holidays, because that’s when I post the most. And yes, I am totally a Christmas freak. The first song my two year old sang was Jingle Bells.
I’ve got it all – recipes, Thanksgiving meal planning, activities for kids, acts of kindness and gratitude, gift ideas, printables, how to be frugal and save during the holidays… and of course, some chocolate.
1. Hot Cocoalate Mix Recipe
2. Happy Holidays from My Family – A Gratitude Tradition for Your Holiday Cards
3. Thrifty Thanksgiving for Tough Times – Frugal $50 Meal
4. Thrifty Thanksgiving for Tough Times – Thanksgiving Blessing Bags & 4b. You’ve Been Gobbled Printable
5. Our Family Thanksgiving in Poverty – A Glimpse at the Other Side of the Holidays
6. Frugal, Useful Gifts for Men
7. Random Acts of Christmas Kindness Advent Calendar – 7b. RACK Printables, Cover Photos, and Links
Check these posts out for some more fun.
Thanksgiving Dyed Eggs
November Real Food Meal Plan
Scary Mommy Thanksgiving 2014
Christmas Gift Tips from a Mama Pro
Holiday Pinterest Boards:
We hope you enjoyed our 7 of the Bestest Holiday Posts from The More With Less Mom post